Monday, August 6, 2012

Life lately...

Well, my computer is running much better now after I got the 150 viruses taken off of it.  I'm happy to have a faster running computer and to be back in the BLOG world.  So here is a recap of the last week and a half for you.  Hopefully I can keep up with it now.  I'm getting a little sad and stressed at the same time.  Summer is winding down and I have had so much fun with my kiddos this summer.  I am going to miss our days together and sleeping in.  I am starting to stress about school and the new classes I will be teaching.  I have spent 3 days over the last 2 weeks in there and things are coming a long.  My classroom is looking really nice and I'm anxious for what the year holds.  Here's what we've been up to.

My sweet niece Chloe, love her cheeks
Easton got  gun for his birthday from Uncle Trevor and Aunt Katie 
- totally a fake one, he absolutely loves it -


My parents with their Grandkids,
couldn't get them all looking but Chloe was smiling here so I had to go with this one
We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday last weekend
My brother, My dad, me and My sister
The kiddos had fun one day last week with my cousins 
kids who were here visiting from St. Louis.  
They stay with their grandma, my aunt and so my kids have gotten to 
know them and love it when they are around.  
The girls always ask why they can't see them more.
It's olympic time and we love watching then at night, pillows, blankets and all
Jason and I were able to get away this past weekend to celebrate our 9 year anniversary.
We enjoyed a night out at the TIGERS with a really fun game.

 The girls headed over to Uncle Bruce's yesterday and got to ride on their 4 wheelers.
It's been too hot for them to ride so they were pretty excited.  
They were practicing for the UP in a few weeks.
 When they got home their little brother had to hop on.  
Oh soon enough he'll be buzzing around on one.

Glad to get you caught up a little with what we've been up too.  We have a busy week planned and then next week I have class all week for a grant that we are working on with Grand Valley.  So I'll be inside all week.  Then one more vacation for us before school starts.  Hope you are all enjoying your summer and soaking up every last moment as it is drawing to a close, so sad.


No comments: