Thursday, July 26, 2012

9 years ago

One happy couple
July 26, 2003 our wedding day, what a wonderful day it was.  It was everything I expected and more but as I've gotten older and we've now become parents I realize how much more important the people are in my life than actual days and things.  Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of planning my big day and all of the details that went into it but after having three children and the joy they've brougth me I've learned so much more about love.  9 years with my hubby, we have been through so much together.  Good times and bad times, we work through them together and I'd have it no other way.  He finishes my thoughts and knows me best.  I think I love him more today than I did 9 years ago.  He is everything to me and I thank God for him every day, well almost every day :)  Can't wait to see what God has in store for us as we travel through our journey called life. 

No comments: