Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Having some issues

Sorry for the delay in posting the last of our Cherry Festival week.  I'm having some issues with uploading pictures.  For some reason blogger is taking forever to upload pictures tonight.  Also, I've been having problems with updating my pictures on the sidebar of my blog.  Anyone else having any issues?  I wanted to update the kids pictures but it tells me that I have no space available?  Very confused as I can keep uploading pictures to my blog posts.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.  Hopefully I can get things up and running better tomorrow.  I have Easton's 2 year well child check up tomorrow and I had Kylynn's yesterday so I'll update on that as well. 

4 comments:

Renee said...

I had the same issue with the sidebar and header pictures. You have to go to picasa web albums and delete those ones and then it will let you.

Anonymous said...

i too have had that same problem. delete the current sidebar pics from your picasa web albums and then you will be able to add the new ones

Unknown said...

how do I get to picasa web albums?

Renee said...

When you get the message that you don't have enough space, there is a link that you can click on to get to the web albums. It's really annoying and I hate it, but every time I change my header or pics I have to do it.