Monday, July 9, 2012

Cherry Festival Day 3

Today was a busy day.  It began with the princess tea.  The girls were so excited to be able to attend this year.  In the last few years we've not been here for this event so when I knew we were going to be here all week I made sure to get tickets to this event, or had my friend get us tickets.  Boy did she hook us up.  We were at the winning table, decoration wise.  The hostess of our table was very generous and the girls got butterfly wings, a wand, a goodie bag and more.  I'm sure this will be a must attend event again next year.  We had fun!
The girls all set for Princess Tea
Kylynn, Lauren, Snow White and Addisyn
Kylynn and the Cherry Queen
Kylynn, Addisyn, and Mommy
My princesses
The Cherry Queen and Addisyn
Me and my girls
Then it was home for some lunch and back off again to the turtle races.  On the way there I asked if the girls were going to touch the turtles, yeah right.  Well, we'll see what happens.
Waiting for their heat, #28, playing on the merry go round
Mommy and Easton
watching the turtle races
and they're off...
The girls with Grandpa and their turtles, notice who is holding them
Cam and Addi
BUDDIES

Ice cream treats from the ice cream truck
Cam, Lauren, Kylynn, Addi, Emma, Easton

I love this picture
Grandpa and Addi sharing her ice cream

Meeting Mr. Cherry
Kylynn, Emma, and Addi
Playing on the play ground
Addi and Cam
Lauren and Kylynn

Another fun day in the books, more fun to be had tomorrow!


No comments: