Monday, December 5, 2011

He's back!

George is back at the Vugteveen home and the kids are loving it. It helped to have Aunt Kari around this weekend to give George some fun. George made a snowman for the kids Friday night and Saturday night he decided to jump into my JOY hanging on the wall. Kylynn said he was hanging on to the J and Y so that he wouldn't fall. It sure is fun to watch them light up over the little things. I've been told that I need to do some fun things with George this year. There are ideas on Pinterest for me to do for George, someone was supposed to make me a list. Better email me one! Oh the adventures George will be going on. I'll try to document them for you. The tree is up and lit but not decorated yet. So George is hanging out there tonight. We'll see if the girls find him in the morning.

No comments: