Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHRISTmas with the VanDykes

The girls and their princess ornaments
Chole taking a snooze
Chloe and Aunt Kristi
-absolutely love the cute Christmas outfit-
-her daddy said she looked like a clown-
Dustin can now officially join the family one day
-he has his own Cabela's chair-
My new camera bag
-Jason said he won't carry my camera anymore-
Vera was pretty popular too
-both were very surprised by their new Vera gifts-
It was a Michigan Christmas
The guys and their gifts, Trev got gun socks, Jason a hunting lab calendar and dad with his new headphones for mowing the lawn
Chloe and her new purse from us
The kiddos, all three sitting and smiling, not looking though
Our family
The whole family
Playing Ticket to Ride, Kari's new game
Enjoying some delicious appetizers
-nice face Trev-
Once again Blogger is acting up. I am beginning to wonder if it's my computer. I can't type above my pictures and it is being really finicky with me. Very frustrating.
As you can see we had a very nice Christmas with my family. We were all spoiled, got Michigan shirts and had some good laughs. It was very nice to ALL be home for Christmas. It isn't often that we are all together so this was a very special time for our family.
More Christmas to come posts to come...

No comments: