Thursday, December 1, 2011

Better late than never...

This years Thanksgiving Weekend was filled with tons of family time. I was so thankful to have the long 5 day weekend to be with my kiddos and the family. After everything we've been through this year with losing some of our dear loved ones I cherish this time together and everything about it. The big excitement of the weekend was finding out what Jason's brother Brandon and his wife Jana are going to have. They are expecting a baby BOY in April! Can't wait for another little nephew and a buddy for Easton. Jana and Addisyn
Addisyn, Grandma Vugteveen, Easton, Kylynn and Grandpa Vugteveen


Me and my buddy


me, my sister, and my dad


Easton loved the desserts


Addisyn did too


my cousin Gary, Easton and Jason


We had a great weekend, I got lots of shopping done too. I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Easton learned how to go down the steps and we celebrated Christmas with Jason's Grandpa and the whole Scholma family. I'll post that soon, I promise. Life has been a little busy for me lately. I'll be ready for Christmas break when it gets here. I have my final celebration run for Girls on Track next Saturday and then I'll be done with Girls on Track. That will be a relief. I enjoyed spending time with the girls and running with them but it just was a lot to be away from my own kiddos.
One more exciting thing in my life, I signed up for the Bayshore Half Marathon in TC Memorial Day Weekend! So I'll be a running girl all winter. Looking forward to some nice runs in the snow with my friend Julie from church. Just have to get some cold weather gear. Have a great weekend! I'll be doing some more Christmas shopping and we will be getting our Christmas tree as well.

No comments: