Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Great Tree Hunt 2011

We're off to find the perfect tree

Easton and Aunt Kari


Our family


The girls watching as dad cuts the tree down

Me and Bubba

Me and my girls

can't forget the famous Bosch Tree Farm sign picture


checking out a baby chick at the tree farm

The three kiddos, Easton is thrilled
(the girls are holding his hood so he stays by them)


Once again we had my parents and sister along for the ride. I need to make sure I have a photographer so I love it that they join us. It is always an adventure. We were planning on going on Saturday but then it was raining so we said we would go today. The girls were not happy that we weren't going to go, they were really looking forward to going to get a tree. Well then at 4 o'clock the sun came out so we all talked J into going. Since it had been raining we all wore our boots or rain boots. Addisyn didn't want to wear hers cause they were boring, I hate to see what she think isn't boring. Anyway, so because the ground was muddy I told J to grab a tarp or some garbage bags for when he cut the tree down. Well, he didn't listen so instead he balanced himself so he didn't have to put his knees down and cut it down in less than a minute. We found the tree, cut it down and were back home within an hour and 15 minutes. We know what we want and we get it and get it done quick. I love the smell of pine as I am sitting here typing this. The lights look great, not decorated yet though. Maybe tomorrow night.

No comments: