Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A fun day in Pre K

Kylynn frosting her tree
Kylynn and Mommy
Enjoying her tasty snack
Kylynn and her friend Makara making their candy canes
Kylynn giving Mrs. VanderStelt her presentPlaying their game, the kids loved it
Time to leave, loved watching Mrs. V today, she is incredible
(Kylynn is so incredibly blessed to have her as a teacher)
You can see how much they love her
Singing Go Now in Peace, Kylynn loves this song
I was so fortunate to be a part of this special day in Pre K today. Mrs. V made sure that I was able to be a part of her special Christmas party and it was truly a blessing. I helped with the snack idea that I am happy to say I found on Pinterest. I did it a little differently. In the blog that I got it from they have you bake cookie dough in the cones. We just used sugar cones and the kids frosted them. They all turned out so cute and they really enjoyed eating them too! I totally enjoyed my morning in Pre K - Mrs. V is an amazing teacher and makes it look like a walk in the park. Maybe I need to go back and get my early childhood certification:) Nope, I think I will stick with my big kids but it is sure fun to visit. Thanks Mrs. V for allowing me the privilege of joining you on this special occasion, made this momma feel oh so special!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Very cute Kristi! Love the Christmas tree treat! Looks like so much fun. :)