Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A trip to Moelker's

The apples of our eyes, my three blessings. We had a beautiful afternoon at the pumpkin patch and apple orchard.

Off they go, running to find the perfect pumpkin. Easton enjoyed his ride in the wagon. We all went on a hay ride pulled by horses. Each year the girls ask to go and so this year we planned some extra time to be able to spend enjoying the orchard. Funny thing is, J was raised on this orchard and we take walks all of the time in this orchard. Something about taking a horse hay ride through the orchard on a Saturday afternoon while getting pumpkins and apples just makes it all that more special.


The kiddos enjoyed playing some bean bag games while waiting for their wagon ride.



The Lord has blessed us with 3 beautiful children!

Easton Marc's first time wandering through the pumpkin patch. He's not an easy one to get a picture of these days. Not a lot of smiles for the camera but this is a great one, even if he's not looking at me.


Addisyn Joy, she was a little stubborn about picking out her pumpkin and getting her picture taken, what's new:) She picked this one out and we had to bring it back to the patch for her picture. Oh how I love her!


Kylynn Joy, our little girl. Or should I say teenager, oh my! She is trying to jump the gun on us I think. She loves to pose and I love her for it. She had so much fun looking for the perfect pumpkin with a stem.


As much as they already argue, they sure do love each other. I'm so blessed to have two daughters who love to play together and who are each other's best friends. The Lord is good!



We are enjoying our apples that we purchased, I made apple crisp yesterday and I have a half a bushel to use up yet. I'm looking for a freezer recipe so that I can make up bags of apple crisp and then use them this winter. Anyone got any good easy ones?

No comments: