Saturday, October 8, 2011

Never too late for a trip to the zoo

Today was a beautiful day for a trip to the zoo. I think no I know this is the latest we've ever been to the zoo. My parents decided to come down last minute yesterday to see the kiddos. It was such a nice little break for me though. They helped with bed time routine last night, thanks guys, and with breakfast this morning. It's the simple things in life that matter most. We were going to head to the pumpkin patch but my parents were interested in going to John Ball Zoo. They hadn't been in years so they thought it would be fun to go. The girls were pretty excited to take Grandma and Grandpa to the zoo and show them around. the girls and grandma watching the pelicans get fed
kylynn, grandpa and easton petting the goats


our monkey

My 3 little lovies

not the greatest picture


grandpa, easton, kylynn, addisyn, and grandma

again, another not so good one, wish we could get those kiddos looking


kylynn and mommy


addisyn joy


the girls

No comments: