Thursday, October 6, 2011

A beautiful day for a field trip with my big girl

This past Tuesday I was able to take a personal day and spend it with my kiddos. The morning was a beautiful morning for a trip to Post Family Farms. I had never been, it was a treat. Kylynn's class went and it was such a fun time. The kids were great. We enjoyed picking out some pumpkins, enjoying some delicious pumpkin doughnuts and cider, and just time learning more about what our Amazing God has created and how he decorates our earth in the Fall, my favorite season. getting ready to pick out a pumpkin

Mommy and Kylynn out in the pumpkin patch

some of her friends on the hay ride

getting ready to feed the goat, she really did it, I was proud of her

Kylynn Joy


there was an adorable skit about Farmer Bill, Kylynn was the bee

taking a ride on the pumpkin train


Kylynn's class

No comments: