Saturday, October 15, 2011

Meeting Chloe for the First Time

We're all healthy at the Vugteveen home so we made our trip down to Lansing today to meet baby Chloe. The girls had been waiting all week and couldn't wait to meet her and hold her. She is a peanut, just a little thing she is. I just couldn't get enough of her today. We didn't see much of her eyes, she slept the entire time, good baby! It was so good to finally meet her and see my brother and Katie. I have a feeling we'll be making a few more trips down to Lansing, as long as we are healthy. Chloe with her oldest cousin, Kylynn Joy

The GIRL VanDyke Grandkids
my favorite picture

Addisyn absolutely loves her baby Chloe

Chloe and me

I just couldn't get enough of her today,

she is such a little peanut

Chloe's not too sure of her Uncle Jason


Easton is meeting his newest cousin

Chloe, Aunt Kristi, and her daddy

seems so weird to think my little brother is a daddy



Our Family with Chloe

she's thinking - oh my what a crazy family I have to deal with

1 comment:

Trisha said...

She is adorable Kristi! I bet your kids loved being around the baby. Good thing he's not TOO far away.