Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tigers Game





Great seats and great game








Home runs galore




Tigers win and fireworks! Great end to a great game!






Welcome to the last of our Anniversary/Birthday trip posts. We headed back to the states to D Town for a Tigers Game. I joked at the beginning of the baseball season when I saw a schedule and there was one on my birthday. I told Jason that he could take me to a game for my birthday. Well, he must have been listening, I sometimes wonder! We went to a game about a month ago with Jason's work and had the royal treatment. This time around we sat down in the tight quarters and enjoyed the real feeling of being at a Tigers Game. We were 15 rows up, great seats! In foul ball territory but J assured me that most of the Indians line up were lefty batters so we were safe.




After checking in to our hotel and relaxing for a little bit we headed down to the ball park. We enjoyed a delicious pulled pork sandwich at Chelis Chili Bar and a few drinks. Might as well drink cheaper than at the park. We had a great dinner, lots of laughs and great food. Jason and I love to people watch, so we were in our glory.




Then it was off to the ball park. We walked all the way around the park before heading down to our seats. Might as well not sit for longer than we need to. It was a great game, 3 home runs and 2 back to back. The first half of the game was boring but once we hit the 6th inning it was all action. So glad, it would have been awful if all of the innings were like the first half. It was a great time and can't wait to bring the kids back someday.

No comments: