Sunday, August 21, 2011

One candle will do...maybe two




Yesterday we celebrated my 32nd birthday, it was the culmination of a wonderful getaway that Jason took me on. Pictures to follow in a post later this week. We got home and the kids were happy to see us and we were happy to see them. The girls were so excited for mommy to open her birthday gift. On the way home yesterday we stopped to pick up my nephew pup from my brother. I received a card from them that said I joined the one candle will do club. I guess 32 candles is too much for the cake. But as you'll see I had two candles on my cake this year. The girls went with Grandpa to get a cake for mommy and made sure that I got candles for the cake as well. The kiddos and I

*too bad Addi and Easton don't look the greatest


Mommy and her girls

*see, two candles


Kylynn enjoyed her cake, a little on the face


Addisyn really enjoyed her cake, this is after Grandma wiped most of the frosting off


OOPS! accidently deleted his picture and can't figure out how to get it back to the bottom of the post, a little beef I have with Blogger!


Easton enjoyed some cake as well


No comments: