Friday, August 12, 2011

Not my baby anymore...

So this post is a little late but better late than never. Easton is almost 13 months but I finally remembered to take his final picky sticky picture. I'm so glad I bought these and would recommend the to anyone who is pregnant, they even have them for your pregnancies now. Just go to Etsy and search, they are everywhere.
Anyway, at Easton's 12 month check up he weighed in at a whopping 26 lbs 8 oz and was 31 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. I wasn't surprised by any means. I still am lugging him around so I know he is heavy.
At 12 months you:
-love your momma, you are such a mommy's boy
-are crawling everywhere
-took 4 steps the other day
-still having a morning and night bottle of whole milk
-pretty much eat whatever we put on your tray
-are such a happy boy
-drooling a ton right now as you are getting tooth #6
-love to swim and play at the beach
-enjoy tackling your daddy
-like to cluck, yup, like your big sister Kylynn you love to cluck
-are in now hurry to walk, that's okay cause you are my last baby:)

Mommy loves you and can't imagine life without you. You have brought so much joy to our family and even when you scream like crazy I still am so thankful we have you in our lives. Can't wait to see what this next year brings.



No comments: