Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Niagra Falls part 1

My hubby took me away for a long weekend to celebrate both our anniversary and my birthday. I have always wanted to see Niagra Falls. That is where he took me, for the first half of our trip. He splurged and we stayed at the Hilton and had a view of the falls. So this first picture was my first sighting of the falls. We opened the curtains and this is the view we had from our room, it was amazing! I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story of this wonderful trip.

Horseshoe Falls

Rainbows everywhere, what a blessing from our Great Creator


Love this picture of the Maid and the Mist and the American side of the falls



Here is the incline railway that you take down to the falls

*If you want to hear a funny story you'll need to ask Jason, lets just say we

tried to save a few bucks but took a nice long walk to nowhere!

The happy couple


The Maid and the Mist - look how far in they go


On the incline railway



Our hotel, we are the third floor from the top you can see the windows that stick out


We went to Brasa, a Brazillian Steakhouse for dinner. On our Honeymoon we also went to one in Mexico, it was Jason's favorite. So I said we could try it out, he was pretty happy. If you've never been to one before they keep coming around with meats, all different types and cuts. It is endless, eat till your hearts content.

I had my fair share of grilled pineapple!

*4 servings to be exact, brown sugar and cinnamon, it was fantastic!

No comments: