Tuesday, February 8, 2011

tunnels, friends, and more

On Saturday after a failed attempt at sledding the girls did not want to come inside. I headed inside with Easton and they stayed outside while J shoveled. The next thing I know is they are yelling at me to come see their tunnels. It brought me back to my days of fort making in my front yard. J had dug out some tunnels for them and made them some slides down the snow bank. They had so much fun and I love watching them enjoy playing outside, playing with their dad, and playing with each other. Addisyn climbing through her tunnel and popping out the top!
Addisyn Joy

Kylynn was bringing her friends to their special place
(oh the imagination she has)

Kylynn Joy




The girls in their tunnels







1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Oh the good old fort days! And remember we used to get yelled at for making the tunnels - they used to say, "What happens if the plow comes by and you get stuck in there?" ha! Oh the memories!