Monday, February 21, 2011

a much needed weekend away

I returned yesterday from a wonderful scrap booking weekend with some awesome ladies. I headed out to Into The Woods Retreat on Friday and got there about 4:30 and returned home yesterday about 2:00. There were 12 of us and boy did we have a good time. Tons of laughs and good story telling. The food was delicious the service was awesome and the memories were the best. I was able to get 50 pages scrap booked, so excited! Easton's book is caught up, Addisyn is up to her 2nd birthday (she turns 3 this week), Kylynn's book is to Christmas 2009 and I didn't touch my book or the family book which is at fall of 2009.
While I was there I had a full body massage that was one of the best I've ever had and a pedicure. So I took full advantage or Mommy time and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Sorry no pictures, didn't bring my camera. I'm saving my money for a point and shoot camera, that way I have it all of the time for times like this past weekend.
We were once again hit with some snow and ice this time so I was able to stay home with the kiddos today, which was much needed. I enjoyed my day with them snuggling and reading books. The best part about today though was that I went to WW and lost 2 lbs. I was so scared that I wouldn't do well as I didn't workout Friday or Saturday and didn't eat the greatest. But I didn't snack a ton so I think that is what saved me. So I'm one happy girl today, well rested, rejuvenated and ready for the week ahead.

No comments: