Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day

The day started out with gifts from mom and dad for the girls. They each got some valentine's silly bands, jelly shoes and Addisyn got a puzzle and Kylynn got some rhyming dominoes. Then it was off to school for Kylynn. Addisyn, Easton and I came home, E had a bottle and took a short nap while I folded laundry and watched a movie with Addisyn. We picked up Kylynn and headed to meijer to get something for J, yup that's me, waiting till the last minute to get something for him. Not really but the campus store in the mall closed so I was out of luck on Saturday. We found him some good Michigan stuff at Meijer though. Then through the McDonald's drive through for lunch and off to Grandma Vugteveen's. She watched the kids so I could get a
massage. I fell in the church parking lot last week Sunday and my neck has been hurting ever since. It felt so good to get it rubbed out today. After that it was off to the dentist for Kylynn and I. She had to get her cavity filled. She did awesome! We were in and out of there within 30 minutes, you read that right, less than 30 minutes, she did outstanding! Then we went back to get Addi and Easton and home we went. The kids had a great day and were also spoiled by Grandma Vugteveen with some goodies. Now for picture overload, enjoy!

Easton's 1st Valentine's Day,
our little heart breaker

Take 1 - Addisyn not looking and Kylynn's mouth wide open

Take 2 - addisyn not looking

Take 3 - kylynn not lookingFinally got one!
(notice easton was looking in all of them)Me and my girlssassy KylynnCrazy Addi

The girls and their daddy, they are being tickled, love how they are laughing

No comments: