Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY for ALL

getting ready to tackle the driveway
the view from the garage door
look at the drifts in our driveway

the yard stick in our driveway
(you can just barely see our little white fence to the left of the lamp post)

We are all home today. J emailed me yesterday before I left school that he was closed for today, I didn't get the call till 9 last night. Crazy. He is actually out plowing his 3rd driveway as I type this. He took 2 hours to do ours and help a neighbor get out to go to work. After coming back in he saw the older neighbor outside attempting to do his driveway. I told him he should probably go help him so he spent another hour out helping him. Then he headed off to check on work and do Auntie's driveway for her.
I said, so much for having you home today. He smiled. Although he did get up with the kids so I could sleep in which was really nice. I'm fighting a cold so extra sleep was much appreciated.

No comments: