Sunday, February 13, 2011

Round one

Last night we celebrated Addisyn's 3rd birthday with J's family. She turns 3 in two weeks, oh my goodness that does not seem possible. My Addi will be three! She sure is growing up though. She loves dress up right now and has to put a dress on as soon as we get home, "open my shress up please" is what I hear very often. She has also become very independent and loves to do things all by herself. Oh how I love my Addisyn and her little phrases. I think I need to get some video of her cute ways.
She loved her presents and even got a cute coat from Grandma. We got a new movie to watch while mommy is home the next two days, mid winter break, and some coloring pages. Thank you to the family for the great gifts for Addisyn, she sure is blessed with loving aunts and uncles and wonderful grandparents. The girls enjoyed playing with their cousin Cambrey and Easton enjoyed watching Cole.

Princess and the Frog doll, Dora Memory and a cute new coat


The 3 year olds

Our family, the kids are looking at aunt courtney, not the camera

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Happy early birthday Addi! Cute family pic....at least all the kids are smiling!! (: