Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wine Tasting Fun

I can now say I have been wine tasting in TC. Pretty bad that I'm from TC and had never been till this year. Oh well, now I'm in love! I think I acquired a taste for wine while wine tasting. Kari, Mom and I enjoyed an afternoon away from the girls and headed out the Old Mission Peninsula to check out the different wineries. Good thing I was with the pros, they knew what they were doing so I was along for the ride. First stop, Black Star Farms, Kari and I being tourists

Mom, Me, and Kari, Chateau Chantal, last stop
Kari and I, Chateau Grand Traverse

Kari, Mom, and I at the scenic turnout overlooking West Bay

Kari, not wasting any of her tastes

We toured the peninsula and stopped for lunch at Johnny Pumpkins, the former Bowery, very tasty lunch and then back to wine tasting. I had an amazing afternoon with my mom and sister, thanks so much ladies for making my birthday weekend special.

No comments: