Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home, Sweet Home...

Well, my last post I must have spoken too soon. Friday wasn't that great of weather. We did however manage to get some water skiing in. I was able to drop a ski and slolom, don't know the spelling, ski for a little bit. Kari's friend Ashley was there and got some great pictures. I thought I had it on the wrong foot cause it was not comfortable at all, so I let go. I tried a little bit later again with dropping the other ski and totally bailed, I'm quite sore.

Nice shot Ashley, just havin funone ski, I still got it

Kylynn watching with Aunt Kari
dropping the second time


and she's down!
playing dutch nuts, nice shot of my face!

Mom and Dad, the champs, I was playing with Ashley's camera, the next camera I want!

Riding on the bus, Kylynn, Ashley, Addi, Aunt Kari,
and Grandpa, what an imagination she has!
We packed up Friday night when it started raining and enjoyed our last ice cream treat of the week. It rained hard all night Friday and all morning Saturday, glad we were heading home. We enjoyed a great breakfast at Kuntry Kupboard and headed home. Next year we are planning on going again, same week. It was a great week and we made a lot of great memories.Now back to reality for a little bit. Addisyn and I both have colds, hers is worst than mine but we'll get past this. Kylynn and I just enjoyed, well maybe, a run/walk. I don't know why I did it in the middle of the afternoon with the heat index at close to 90 or 100 but I guess the extra 5 lbs added from last week were a little bit of a motivator. I think it's time to start running again. I have been very lazy since summer began so it's time to kick it in and drop the 5 lbs. The girls are napping and I'm working on laundry. We have bible study tonight so it will be nice to catch up with our friends. Hope everyone is enjoying the nice summer day!

1 comment:

Jon and Ash said...

Glad you like the pics :)
Thanks for letting me join in on your family fun! I had a great time!