Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm officially 30!



Today is my 30th birthday! A day I was not really looking forward to but it didn't turn out that bad and I really don't feel any older. I think that age is just a state of mind. I don't feel like a 30 year old that is for sure, that's what I have to keep reminding myself about.
Jason took me out for dinner last night on Old Mission Peninsula, at The Boat House. It was phenomenal! We enjoyed a nice evening together but he took me out last night because he left today with my dad for the UP, yup that is right he left me on my biggest birthday yet! Oh well, life goes on. We celebrated last night with my family. I was able to sleep in today, actually both girls slept in as well so it wasn't as big of a treat, but nice to sleep in all the less. Kind of a low key day, Trish came over with the kids for a play date, we had my favorite for dinner, ham and pineapple pizza and then we had one of the Fromholz girls from church babysit so mom, Kari, and I could go see the Time Travelers Wife. It was good, not as good as expected but it was good to have some girl time. Now the girls are in bed and I'm blogging. I wanted to do some scrap booking but I think I'll break that out tomorrow during nap time. Then tomorrow night I think there will be a trip to Moomers and some scrap booking for Kari and I. We are wine tasting on Saturday so that is what I am really looking forward to. I'll leave you with a few pics to celebrate the big 3-0!



Kari's gift for me, she gave me everything to do with turning 30

Me with the girls, Addisyn is more interested in the cake

No comments: