Sunday, August 2, 2009

The memories are rushing back...

We are currently vacationing with my entire family up in Ludington at the cottages that we used to stay at for many years growing up. It is like taking a walk down memory lane. We arrived yesterday, unloaded, had some pizza, and then the women headed off for some groceries. When we returned Katie and Trevor were here, yeah! Today started out chilly but we ended up taking the boat over to the sand dunes, a beautiful day. It was a rather bumpy ride on the way back but we made it. Kylynn got her superman tonight and now she is out fishing with her dad, Uncle Trevor, and Aunt Kari, should be some interesting stories when they return. Addisyn had a successful bath in the oversized kitchen sink and is in bed. Mom, Dad, and Katie are reading quietly while I check in on my facebook and update my blog. I appologize for the lack of blogging but life has been super busy lately. I am enjoying staying connected and will keep the blog updated this week. Thanks to my sister who can't be away from her technology for a week. Guess it's not a terrible thing. This is a true vacation though. We are in a cottage and my water is endless, not like camping, I'm with my hubby all week, with my beautiful girls, and best of all, I'm with my family. Looking forward to the memories we'll make this week.

No comments: