Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer has come to an end...

Today was my last day of summer. I enjoyed the day with a trip to Binder Park Zoo with the girls, my cousin Donna, her daughter Lindsey, and her friend Aubrey. We had a great time, despite no naps, they fell asleep as soon as the car was rolling.

My girls with their zoo hats, Addi got a new hat and Kylynn got a giraffe,
Daddy told her Aunt Kari will be jealous!
Kylynn jumping like a kangaroo

mommy and her girls


had to go down the slide!



Kylynn Joy

Now it's back to work for me. I'm really excited about my new position but very nervous. I feel like a new student but I'm sure everything will go smoothly, if not, I'll learn along the way. I have really enjoyed my summer with my girls and will be sad to be back to work full time, but I do love the time with my students and other adults. Bittersweet! 2 days of work and then I'm with them for a long weekend! I think I can manage!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

You can tell J and Kylynn that I'm very jealous of her stuffed animal! (: