Friday, August 28, 2015

5 on Friday

1.  Had a fabulous time at the beach last Friday with my brother and his family.  We don't see them nearly enough and the kids and I loved spending time with them.  
The 5 VanDyke Grandkids

My kids and I, what a great summer we had

These two are so stinkin cute.

2.  Love my kids and how they play so well together, most of the time.  
Dress up is still a favorite activity and I love their creative sides.

3.  The hubby and I enjoyed a quiet weekend without the kiddos.  My sis and brother in law took them for us for the weekend.  My kids went last summer and had so much fun they wanted to go back.  We weren't on the ball with getting a place to stay so we just stayed home and got caught up after being gone.  It was nice to just spend time together talking, shopping, and dinner out.


4.  Proud of myself for sticking to my workouts and shakeology this summer.  I have been going strong for the last 9 weeks and am ready to keep it up.  Mornings will be tough when work starts but I am bound and determined to keep this up.  Beachbody is in my blood now!


5.  Mrs. V came for breakfast on Monday.  She visited 4 years ago when Kylynn was in Pre K and things have changed and she doesn't do visits anymore but she made an exception for Easton.  We invited her and she gladly accepted.  We had monkey bread as she loves monkeys.  It was a great time for her to see Easton's room, his toys and spend time talking about our summers.  We are going to have a great year, I can't wait to see what God has in store for her and her class this year.

No comments: