Thursday, August 20, 2015

Beach Days, Pool Fun and Splash Pad Memories!

We were fortunate to be able to swim in our friends pool from church.  I am so glad I took her up on her pool days as we have reconnected as friends and my kids had a blast in their pool.  We enjoyed a few days swimming there and a couple different beach trips.  
Here goes Kylynn off the diving board!





His suit was a little too big, lol

Addisyn relaxing and having a great time in the pool!

Floating in the tubes!

Addisyn Joy relaxing.


Love his goggle face!

My baby girl!

She is a fish, doing a flip, a new trick this summer.

Relaxing in the tube.

 We headed to Holland State Park with the Bareman's one day, such a fun day!
Love these three!

Addisyn and Ainsley
The Sand Lovers

The silly crew!

Kylynn and Ainsley

Out on the pier

Love this little dude

Me and my baby girl

Kylynn was so excited her friend Taylor was out there

Mom and her boy


Me and Emily
So blessed with this great friendship.

Easton loved the whale at Miss Erin's pool

A trip to Millenium Park
Splash Pad fun!


Then time for the beach


So glad I could catch up with this chic!  We work together and after
 seeing her five days a week all school year I was missing her terribly!

Tuckered out!

A trip to 8th ave beach
Playing at the park is a must!


Friends at the beach


No comments: