Saturday, August 1, 2015

Best Beach in the World

Every year we make our annual trip out to our favorite beach, North Bar Lake.  Now it is known as the best beach in the world I think, or maybe the US.  Either way we love this place and so do the kids.  It is a little bit of a hike but we relax for the day and enjoy the beauty our God created.
ready to enjoy the day

North Bar Lake

Lake Michigan, beautiful scenery

Kiddos

My family

With my hubby

My parents with the kids

My amazing parents

Kylynn Joy

Addisyn Joy

Easton Marc

Having a blast!

goggles were upside down, crazy kid

having fun in the water

lunch time

Kylynn walked with Jason and I to the bluff

Such beauty




hiking up the bluff

Kylynn did pretty good

Beautiful view from half way up


Kylynn and I on the sand dune

the other two played well while we were gone

Another fun day at North Bar, surrounded by gorgeous views and great people!  Until next year!

No comments: