Tuesday, September 29, 2015

10 on Tuesday plus some extras

 A quick 10 on Tuesday post as life has been crazy busy and it has been awhile since I posted on here.  Wanted to make Grandma happy so I am posting what we've been up to.  Hopefully I can do some more blogging real soon, until then enjoy what we've been doing since school started.
1.  Loving my new ride.  We needed to get something new due to some changes at the hubby's work.  I got the better end of this deal.  No more bus for me.  We still have the suburban for family trips.  Can't travel to well with 3 kids and 2 dogs in this but love driving it around town.

2.  Back to School, we are back into the routine and surviving.  All 3 at the same school this year, we love it!  Or little guy goes every day half day now.  Kylynn is in 3rd grade, Addisyn in 2nd grade and Easton in Pre K.  They are all off to a wonderful start to their school year.  We are blessed with amazing and wonderful teachers again this year.  God is GOOD!


3.  Labor Day weekend in the UP is a tradition with the Vugteveens.  We had a great time and made some more memories with our cousins.  Lots of four wheeler rides, UP slip n slide, and wagon rides.


4.  Completed my 3 half marathon a few weeks back with my friend Emily.  So glad we did it, and I got a new PR, 2 hours!  I did it.  Made my goal!  My parents were there with the kids at the finish line to support me.  Thank you so much for your encouragement and support, it means so much to me!


5.  Such a neat idea my cousin came up with for our family reunion a few weeks ago.  Guess I better start looking for something we can do when we host in a few years.

6.  The girls went bear hunting with dad a few weeks ago.  They loved it, well Addisyn was a little scared in the blind.  They also got to bird hunt and see Gunner get his first bird and be on point.  Great memories with their dad!  

7.  Soccer season has begun, Easton had his first game while the girls were away.  He loves it!

8.  I took Easton to the circus while the girls were hunting with dad.  5 years ago I took them when he was a baby so he got to go this time.  He loved it.  Jana and Austin came along as plans changed for my parents who were supposed to go with us.  We had a great time, good laughs with the boys!


9.  I completed another 3 day refresh and dropped 3.5 lbs and 3 inches, it was great.  I am loving the energy I have and the support I get from my challengers.  Beachbody has become a huge part of my life.  If you are interested in learning more let me know.  I'd love for you to feel as good as I do.

10.  We had to visit Old Papa in his new residence.  He is loving it as well, we are so happy for him.  

11.  GEMS has begun as well, both girls are attending this year and I am Kylynn's leader again with the 3rd graders.  We had a great time together talking about how we will Speak Truth this year.

12.  WINE CLUB!  Just want the doctor ordered for this momma on a Friday night after a busy week at school.  So fun to hang out and socialize and enjoy some Mommy drinks!

13.  My new nephew Crew, he is getting so big!

14.  We got to tour the new Unity the other night after the dedication service.  So cool that some day these kids will be hanging out here when they attend.  A beautiful school, again, God is GOOD!

No comments: