Friday, November 6, 2015

5 on Friday

1.  Carving Pumpkins with the kids is always fun.  We had a busy fall so it was a last minute kind of thing for pumpkins this year.  Better late than never right?

Mom and Easton

Addisyn and Mom

Kylynn Joy

Addisyn did everything but the eyes

Easton was giving his pumpkin freckles


Mom helping Kylynn with her eyes

The end products

2.  Fun in the leaves.  I always love taking pictures of the kids raking and playing in the leaves.


A little bit of action shots, leaf throwing.

Easton Marc

Kylynn Joy

My 3 blessings

Addisyn Joy

Easton Marc


3.  Happy Halloween from the Vugteveens

My cuties all dressed up

Spider Man

Elsa

Our little Witch, lol!

Striking a pose
Treats from Grandma VanDyke

Love our Halloween shirts

Ready to Trick or Treat in the rain

Running from house to house

The moms under their umbrellas

4. A fun monthly event that I look forward to, Wine Club.  Each month is a different type of wine.  Loser hosts the next month and winner gets to pick the type of wine.  It has been fun so far and looking forward to more fun nights to come!

5.  GEMS with both girls this year.  Every Wednesday night I get to spend time with  my girls.  I am Kylynn's leader but when we do craft and games I get to spend time with Addisyn as well.  
Me and my girls

mod podging a vase

No comments: