Thursday, August 8, 2013

Smoky Mountains Day 2

Today we headed downtown Gatlinburg to check it out.
Kari and I did some wine tasting, felt like we were in church taking communion.
The cups were the little plastic glasses you use for communion, quite funny.

Easton Marc

Our family

This is for Mrs. VanderStelt 
Two of her favorite things, well three,
chocoloate, monkeys, and Kylynn

The kids

Lunch at Blaine's with my girl

Easton liked the car

My sister and I

More touristy photos, Kylynn liked the bear

Addi wanted a slingshot, no way!

One tired little man

Addisyn loved Easton's boogie board in the pool

Kylynn was swimming like a champ

gotta love this girl

sun bathing in the pool

the backseat crew

We headed over to Pigeon Forge to check it out at night and get ice cream.
Loved the little ice cream buddies that caught the drips, even adults got them.

relaxing with Grandpa and Grandma

The boys

Old Mill

Our family by the river

Another great day, not much nature but we saw some sites and had some tasty ice cream.  Off to Cataloochee on day three, no guarantees that I will update this week, I will try.



No comments: