Monday, August 26, 2013

A beautiful sunset

I told Jason we hadn't seen a sunset all summer.  We had a date night back at the beginning of June but hadn't really watched a sunset since.  So we made sure we caught the sunset at the cabin.  The cabin is down Stonington Peninsula so we headed to the end of the peninsula where the light house is.  We were able to watch an amazing sunset, however our children were not very well behaved and I didn't get all of the pictures I wanted.  Oh well, I saw the sunset and it was great!
Stonington Peninsula Point Lighthouse
All three kiddos 

Look at the sunset, beautiful pic with the kiddos

Jason and I, I love the silhouette look

Amazing view of the sunset

this was directly to the south out the end of the peninsula

climbing up the lighthouse

Our family
A very nice lady asked if she could take our picture, I love this pic!

climbing back down

told you they were misbehaving!  Gotta love some tackling of the sisters!

My girls

Me and the kiddos
-Addisyn all of the sudden had to go potty REALLY bad here, look at her face -
Of course, when mom wants a picture! Gotta love kids!

No comments: