Monday, August 26, 2013

Open House for the girls

Both of the girls had Open House tonight at HCS to meet their teachers, find their lockers, their desk or table, and tour their classrooms.  They were pretty excited.
Ready for Open House

Addisyn found her seat

Addisyn and Mrs. Byker

She found her locker as well

Kylynn checking out her book box

decorating her locker

Kylynn by her locker

Mrs. Bosch and Kylynn

Lunch is packed!

Addisyn has a visit tomorrow that I will take her on, her first day will be Tuesday.  I can't believe I have another one that will be going to school all day.  Wow!  Time sure does fly.  They are super excited about school, not sure I am super excited about the mornings.  Praying they go well.  Kylynn already put in her request for her breakfast, cinnamon and sugar toast.  
I wanted to get this up here on the blog for my mom to see how they are doing and will hopefully go back and finish our UP trip over the next few days, no guarantees as it is back to work for me.  We enjoyed some other day adventures over the last week and a half as well so I am hoping to blog about them as well.  We'll see.  Praying for a good school year for both of the girls, their classmates, teachers and myself and all of my teacher friends.  Summer 2013 sure did fly!  We made some great memories though!  Here's to a wonderful 2013/2014 school year!

No comments: