Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Grade Here She Comes

Today was Kylynn's first day of FIRST GRADE!
I can't believe my big girl is off to school ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!
First day of school breakfast, love the bed head

My first grader

Her brother had to get in the picture, Addisyn was still sleeping

Kylynn Joy

A rainy morning

With the Stienstra boys, Ethan, Isaac and Kylynn

Ready for the bus

There she goes!

Telling her sister all about her day

She loved her day and said she absolutely loves Mrs. B.  I am thrilled that she is so excited about school.  One of the things she was excited about was that her teacher read the book that she just got from her Grandma, The Night Before First Grade.  She said they read lots of books.  Her lunch is packed and she is ready for day two!  We'll see how three in a row goes!  I bet she'll be tired.


No comments: