Monday, August 26, 2013

A quick UP trip with our family

We decided to head to the UP for a long weekend with the kiddos.  Jason has a bear license this year and needed to get the bear baiting started.  So up we went.  We headed up Friday afternoon to his family's deer hunting cabin.  The kids were super excited because we were bringing the four wheeler for them to ride.  
All set to go!

Love this bridge!  Amazing!

The view of the field from the deck, the hubby is out there 
getting his camera cards to see what has been wandering through the field.

Happy kiddos

watching some deer

Good morning from some crazy kids!

He is always so happy in the morning!

Got the bear bait

Love them!

The cabin

helping dad with the bait

You expect me to drive through that?
You can see Jason ahead of me, I took it slow as to not get splashed

Kylynn and I made it through

Kylynn and I on the 4 wheeler

Jason with the other two
my little 4 wheelers all set to go

Kylynn Joy

Me and my boy

Easton is just as happy riding with dad

Addi Joy AKA "the fast one"

having fun in the back yard


No comments: