Sunday, January 27, 2013

Celebrating with the VanDyke's

This year for Christmas my brother and his family celebrated with his wife's family so we had a late celebration with Trevor, Katie, and Chloe.  Trevor graduated last weekend from Cooley Law School, so proud of my little brother, so we made our way down to Lansing to celebrate his graduation and finish the Christmas season with a little more present action.  My girls absolutely love Chloe and goofing around with Uncle Trevor so it was a fun afternoon.
Addisyn, Chloe, and Kylynn
loving on Chloe
opening her presents
Addisyn got some fun fashion stickers from Uncle Trevor and Aunt Katie
Present time for Kylynn 
Easton Marc 
Katie and her red tea kettle, I love it, just might need one of those myself
The Michigan Couple - can coozies and matching socks, I see some wedding attire don't your?
 Me and my brother
So proud of you Trevor!
Dustin helping Easton putting together his new legos
I love how they were playing together
The VanDyke Family
*Mom, I need you to email me that one from Katie's camera, Easton is looking in that one!

No comments: