Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A little Christmas Break fun

I was so looking forward to my vacation!  I finally feel like it started when we got back from TC.  It was very enjoyable in Traverse but now I can just relax and enjoy my kiddos.  Take some time to rejuvenate for the new year.
I took the kids bowling last week with some friends from church, they loved it. 
 Looks like we'll need to go back with Daddy in the near future.

helping her little brother
just love his CHEESE

extra snuggles at night time, staying up late and sleeping in 
breakfast with my three favorites
my twinners, can still get away with dressing them alike 
more Lego fun with Dad this time
Playworld with their cousins
Easton loved it, he was so independent.  
Couple of times I had to go on a search for him, but he had fun!
having fun with Cambrey

Watching movies in the basement, another project completed over break, 
a cleaned up basement.  Now the kids can play downstairs, they are loving it.

No comments: