Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Half, yup, two and a half

My little man turned 2 1/2 today!  I can't believe he is half way to 3!  I can't imagine life without out him and it is hard looking back and remembering what life was like before him.  Easton Marc Vugteveen, he is such a joy in our lives.  He truly is one happy kid.  Everywhere we go I hear, "does he always have a smile on his face?"  Yup, typical Easton, smile on his face.  He is such a happy easy going little boy.  Just lately I have noticed that he is starting to look and act older.  He is putting two and three words together, his vocabulary is exploding and he understands so much more than I give him credit for.
Easton woke up this morning and was yelling Mommy.  I went in to get him at 6:00 a.m., mind you I don't usually get him up usually till 6:30 so I can get ready and get his sisters all set to go.  So I walked in there and he was jumping in his crib.  He jumped into my arms and then hugged me so tight.  I just love his enthusiasim in the morning and his way of brightening my mornings.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for our little man, Easton Marc you are such a blessing to your mom and dad, we love you so much and can't imagine life without you.

No comments: