Thursday, January 20, 2011

really, corn?

Since I've been back at work one of the things that I have been terrible at is sending show and tell items to school with Kylynn. I feel awful that I forget and so I'm making a conscious effort to not forget anymore. So next week Monday is show and tell day. She needs to bring in a picture of her favorite food. So on the way home today we were talking about it and she said her favorite food was corn, yup you heard it right, corn. The girl does love corn. So I told her she needed to look through some of mommy's magazines to see if she could find a picture of corn. No luck, so we resorted to taking a photo of her with a can of corn. We'll get the picture printed and put it in the back pack so it won't be forgotten on Monday. Sure is tough being a mom sometimes, doing my best though!

No comments: