Monday, January 3, 2011

The end of Christmas vacation

We had a pretty uneventful vacation. At the end we enjoyed some time at PlayWorld with the girls' cousins, Cambrey and Cole. The girls have been a few times but you can never get enough of PlayWorld. What a change from when there were there in April. They didn't even want me around. I had to keep my eyes on them so I didn't lose sight of them. And to end the year we trimmed up our big guy's hair. There were some stringy looking pieces so J took the trimmers to his hair. I had to put a lot of trust in him that he wouldn't touch the top, I love my boy's curls, no body needs to mess with them.The girls had a riot and played so hard they were sweaty when we left.
(Addisyn, Kylynn, and cousin Cambrey)Our happy boy, loves his tummy now

Easton getting some hairs trimmed, Addi was making sure he was okay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could Cambrey sit any closer to Kylynn :) and I love the slide picture!!! So much fun!