Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friends

Kylynn and Addisyn are so blessed to be able to spend the day with their friend Ellie, every Thursday. Ellie is right between Kylynn and Addisyn in age and they all play so well together. Last week they played beauty shop and Lindsay took the straightener to Addi's hair and curled Kylynn's. They both looked so absolutely adorable. It totally made me want to go get a straightener. I've been wanting to buy one for quite some time. I think it might happen sooner now. Plus, the kids at school have been saying that I should try straightening my hair. Thanks, I look like crap with curly hair. Kidding. Anyway, the girls love their friend Ellie and I am so happy they get to spend time with her and her mom and brother every week.
Addi with STRAIGHT HAIRKylynn and EllieThe girls, hard to get a good one, I took at least 10!

No comments: