Sunday, January 16, 2011

My baby is 6 months old!

Can you believe it, Easton is 6 months old already! Time has flown, I seriously can't believe that he is already 6 months. Life is busy with three and before you know it I won't have a baby any more. I'm trying to soak up as much as I can cause I know this is it. We feel very blessed with our three healthy children and our family is complete. Easton is such a happy guy and we just absolutely love him to death. He has brightened our lives more than we ever imagined. He hasn't had his 6 month check up we go next week so I'll be sure to update after that. I am very anxious to see how much he weighs as he has rolls upon rolls. We've his some milestones in the past few weeks so I'll fill you in on what he's up to and then treat you to some updated photos of him. I had a little fun tonight while feeding him and then taking his 6 month photos.



Easton Marc at 6 months:


-sitting all by himself


-loves being able to see what's going on


-puts toys in his mouth and continues to drool a ton


-eatting veggies, fruits and oatmeal


-some favorites are green beans and sweet potatoes


-not too fond of bananas, but you still eat them


-still nursing from mommy in the morning and before bed time


-taking 7 or 8 oz bottles and sucks them dry


-big sis Kylynn likes to feed him bottles

-wearing size 3 diapers but size 4 at night
-he is a tummy sleeper


-he is outgrowing your 6 month outfits and now wearing 9 months and 6-12 months


-sleeping around 12 hours a night, or more

-absolutely loves watching his sisters, he adores them
Our Happy Boy


The few faces of our little guy

He is one healthy boy!


He LOVES his food!

No comments: