Thursday, August 5, 2010

my baby is 3 weeks old already

Easton Marc is 3 weeks old today, wow, time flies. As I sat here on the couch tonight I enjoyed him snuggling in on my chest and falling asleep. I was at a friends house today and her little guy is 10 1/2 weeks old and he no longer snuggles in like Easton does. She reminded me of that so I took a little extra time to enjoy the snuggles from my little guy tonight.
He is doing awesome and eating really well. We went to the doctor on Tuesday for his 2 week check up and he weighs 11 lbs 4 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. So he has gained over 2 pounds in 2 weeks and he's grown 3/4 of an inch. He was off the charts for weight and in the 97th percentile for height. I was told that mommy was feeding him well, great to hear.
I'll update some more photos this weekend and life will be much easier come next week in blog world for me. We bought a laptop for me earlier this week and I'll be able to pick it up next week, YEAH!!!! I'm super excited to finally have my own computer, then I won't have to use my hubby's or my sister's which will make them happy. I'll have my own to use whenever I want:)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Tell him to stop growing until I can get my hands on him again!!

And hooray about the computer! Can't wait to see what one you got!