Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another year in the books...

We're home from another year at Hamlin Lake in Ludington. This year was so much fun to watch the girls, they really get it now, especially Kylynn. She loved swimming, fishing, and just spending time with grandma, grandpa, and her aunts and uncle. For those of you who read my sisters blog In my mind - the sun shines all the time... (wow I figured out how to link, yeah for me!) this is just a highlight of the week in photos, she will be much more extensive in her photos and postings, but as I say she's not chasing 2 kids and taking care of a newborn. Life is a little busy at the vugteveen home. But I love her and absolutely love her posts on her blog.
the girls first time putt putting, or putt pitting as Addi puts itMe and the siblings, oh how I love being all together

The girls just love spending time with Aunt Kari, Addi with Aunt Kari on the pier

Chillin on the dock, Addisyn, Grandma and Grandpa

Our crazy Kylynn, this was one of many in a photo shoot with Aunt Katie's hat
Our Little Man, chillin
Addisyn Joy


Our Family

Celebrating my 31st birthday at House of Flavors

Can't wait for next year, rumor has it we'll need some more cottages!

No comments: