Thursday, August 12, 2010

finally!!!!

So I said I would post some pics last weekend, thinking I'd have my new laptop, well, I just got it today so now I have some pics to post. Enjoy some pics of what we've been up to. Easton is doing well, sleeping better at night, we're starting to learn how to handle the 8-10 fussy time at night. The girls are busy as ever. Kylynn got a new bike and is loving it. Addisyn is busy with her puzzles and they are both loving playing on the porch which is newly carpeted and all fixed from the leak we had back in December.


Addisyn loves doing puzzles

Easton is already 4 weeks old


Sleepover time with daddy on the back porch, the girls loved it and kylynn slept in until 10:00 the next morning, they talked about it for days afterwards and want to do another, they were upset they couldn't take their nap out there but it was a little too hot

Kylynn and her gymnastics coach - all done for now, maybe again this fall
Her first big girl bike, she absolutely glows when she rides it, she rode it down to her friends today and just beamed the entire way, until she started going to fast then she was a little scared, we need to work on using the brakes
My three beautiful blessings, first good pic I've gotten

No comments: