Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair cuts

Today the girls got their hair cut. Kylynn has been begging me all summer to cut her hair to her shoulders. So we did it! She looks so old now. Addisyn also got her hair cut. Her hair has been out of control this summer so we were looking for some sort of style for her. I'm very happy with it and now she actually looks like she has a little style going on.

Kylynn Joy

4 years oldAddisyn Joy

2 1/2 years old
Couldn't do a post without posting a picture of my little, not quite so little, or should I say chubby guy! I'm talking about Easton, not J.

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

LOVE the hair cuts - except it does make Kylynn look like a little lady! Ugh, she needs to stop growing!!! See you tomorrow sis!

Jon and Ash said...

I agree... Super cute hair cuts but Wow... Kylynn does look a lot older. Perfect for starting preschool ;)

Trisha said...

Very cute Kristi! I love Addi's hair (and Easton's too:) Kylynn is going to have to keep those boys away at school! She'll be driving before you know it.