Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Post

So I've started the Facebook thing and I've slacked at the blog lately. We're heading to Hungry Horse tomorrow for the week. Should be interesting. Kylynn toured the trailer tonight and she really liked it. She wanted to sleep out there tonight. We'll see how she does. I am still not packed but that will get done tomorrow. We had a great weekend. Jason and I were able to get out for a date night. We went out to dinner at Boat Works, I don't know if I spelled that right or not, but then we went shopping for Kylynn's birthday. That way I have his help and he can make some of the decisions. On Saturday my mom, sister, Addisyn, and I drove to Chicago for a shower for Katie, lots of fun. Kylynn went to watch Unity win their 4th state championship with my dad, Jason, Jason's dad, Brian, and Brandon. Poor Kylynn, not, they sure did spoil her. She had fun. Father's day was spent at Jason's parents. We had a nice time. Now it's off to Dorr and then home for a few days and out to Holland for the 4th. Have a great week!
Our family out at Holland State Park
Daddy and his girls...
Jason, Grandpa Scholma, and Brandon on Father's Day

No comments: