Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy Weekend...

It's been a busy week for us preparing for our big weekend. We had Katie's Bridal Shower at our home today and we have Addisyn's baptism tomorrow. We were busy planting flowers and getting the house all ready for the big events. Here's some pictures from our week. We had a great time at the shower and hopefully everything goes well tomorrow with baptism. I'll post some pictures of that either later tomorrow or early next week. Hope everyone is enjoying all of this rain and heat. Doesn't make for nice days to be outside in the sun, hopefully we will have some nice days this week to enjoy being outside. Kylynn just absolutely loves being outside. Have a great rest of the weekend.
Kylynn helping Daddy plant the garden.
Our family, at our brother-in-law Jason's 30th Birthday Party last week.
Kylynn's bed head one morning this week, I just had to post this. If I woke up with my hair like this I wouldn't be as cute, that's for sure.
Kylynn helping Mom plant the pretty flowers.
Katie's and a shower gift, I think she had a good time.

No comments: